Now Hiring for Senior Transportation Planner/Engineer
Posted on: March 7, 2023 in Jobs & Internships
**We are no longer accepting applications for this position.**
We’re hiring! MetroPlan Orlando is seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Senior Transportation Planner/Engineer. This position works within the Department of Transportation Planning.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of transportation-oriented projects.
- Provide professional assistance and technical expertise for all MPO transportation related projects and initiatives.
- Manages and implements all aspects of the MPO’s corridor planning and project development program. Projects to be managed may include, but are not limited to, roadway/complete streets, pedestrian and bicycle improvements, transit projects, and other safety or mobility related projects.
- Prioritizes, schedules, and prepares annual corridor planning/project development budget for the Transportation Planning Department.
- Coordinates or participates in transportation activities with other municipalities and outside agencies, and may represent the MPO on various boards, subcommittees, and task forces as assigned by the Department Director.
- Responds to citizen inquiries; represents organization at various events, functions, or meetings.
- Assists in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with governmental agencies, transportation operating agencies, and the business community.
- Provides staff support to advisory committees and various subcommittees.
- Travel to and from various regional project locations and other government agencies.
- Provides top quality customer service to everyone doing business with MetroPlan Orlando.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to: email@example.com OR Director of Finance & Administration, MetroPlan Orlando, 250 South Orange Avenue, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32801.
This position will remain open until it is filled. All applications must be received by April 7, 2023.