Get Updated on Regional Transportation with Our Winter Newsletter
Posted on: December 28, 2017 in Newsletters
The Winter 2017 edition of our digital newsletter has just been released, and here’s a look at some of what you’ll find there:
- 2018 MetroPlan Orlando Board and Committee Officers Elected
- $11.9 Million Federal Grant Will Help Test Smart Cities Programs
- SunTrax Facility Being Constructed in Polk County
- LYNX Launches Customer Apps
- Transportation Disadvantaged Public Meeting Draws Comments
- Sanford Offers Trolley Connection to SunRail
- Best Foot Forward Launches in Osceola County
- Search for MetroPlan Orlando Executive Director Gets Under Way
- 3 Seats Open on Community Advisory Committee
Take a look at the latest Getting Around newsletter here for these and other regional transportation updates.
You can sign up to receive an email version of the newsletter by putting your email address in the box at the bottom of this page.